A Review of Capturing Couture...Lens Daisy Photography by Aurora Lampson
I have been searching high & low for a camera strap for just over a year now. I have found a ton of camera strap covers or straps that just did not look very sturdy. Then one day a good friend of mine mentioned to me Capturing Couture. I looked them up online and immediately fell in love with their designs. This camera strap is built to last and not to mention how beautiful they are! I chose the Hibiscus Moon 1.5” SLR/DSLR Camera Strap. This strap fits my personality 100%. The choices of colors and styles are endless. There is even a male collection and guitar straps!
I wore this strap for a fun street photography outing with a good friend around Downtown Reno one night. I carried my Canon 7D with a Canon EF 50mm f / 1.2L USM and changed it out to my Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM. I had no problems with the strap digging into my neck. We all know how heavy our cameras can get!
The neck pad with a plush velvet surface is a definite plus! No more annoying strap rubbing and digging into your neck while carrying a heavy DSLR.
- Decorative: 1.5” wide X 30” long nylon webbing
- Connection: 3/8” wide X 14” long nylon webbing
- Total Length: 30” fixed length long with 6-8” additional adjustability
- Comfortable neckpad with plush velvet surface.
- Customized metal logo rivets.
- Nylon webbing for ultimate durability.
- Adjustable features for preferred positioning